Winning companies benefit from:
- company acknowledgement at the FABTECH tradeshow.
- recognition in a video presentation highlighting the winning companies' accomplishments
- prominent coverage in MetalForming magazine reaching more than 55,000 readers in the metalforming industry.
- customized announcements to send to your key customers, suppliers and prospects.
- key presence on PMA's website, visited by nearly 100,000 people annually.
- induction into the prestigious winners circle
This sounds great, doesn't it? So what’s stopping you from applying?
“I don’t have time to fill out an awards application—I’m too busy developing innovative training and safety programs, evaluating suggestions for improving productivity, and providing world-class
That’s an understandable reaction from small manufacturing companies like mine. But if your company is excelling in safety, training, innovation, quality and productivity, you've already done the hard part! Winning a national award for those efforts will build your credibility with customers and prospects. It also provides a well-deserved recognition of the commitment and effort your employees bring to the job every day. Believe me, seeing our 50-person company on a list of industry giants makes us all stand taller.
Win or lose, the application process provides an opportunity to analyze and reflect on your company’s best practices. You’ll appreciate what you've accomplished and get fresh ideas for where you want to go next. That makes PMA awards a good business practice.”
-Erick Ajax, E.J. Ajax & Sons
This is your opportunity to be recognized for the fantastic performance of your employees and company - apply today!
Entries for the 2015 competition are now being accepted. Deadline to apply: June 30.
Contact Christie Carmigiano with any questions.