Press Release: Precision Metalforming Association Announces New Board Members
The new additions to the Board include:
Associate Member Directors
- Troy Roberts, president and managing director, AIDA-America Corporation, Dayton, OH
- Troy Turnbull, president, Industrial Innovations, Inc., Grandville, MI
- Mark Ullstrup, VP of sales and marketing, Superior Die Set Corp., Oak Creek, WI
- Douglas Johnson, vice president of operations, Marion Manufacturing Company, Cheshire, CT
- Jessica Abrahamse, VP of sales, Surface Heat Treat and Coatings, Stoney Creek, Ontario
(PMA Canada District)
- William Carper, VP of operations, Columbian Home Products, LLC, Terre Haute, IN (Indiana District)
- Keith O’Brien, VP of global operations, Pridgeon & Clay, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI (West Michigan District)
- Tony Pascariello, operations manager, Stewart EFI, LLC, Thomaston, CT
(Southern New England District)
- Mark Sutton, director of operations, Clips & Clamps Industries, Plymouth, MI (East Michigan District)
- Ian Quinn, manufacturing engineer, Loren Cook Company, Springfield, MO (Metal Spinning Division)
“I’m pleased to welcome this group of manufacturing leaders to the PMA Board. I look forward to serving with them and to their contributions to shaping the association’s policies and working together on this year’s theme, Investing in the Future to Strengthen the Industry,” said PMA Board Chairman Jody Fledderman.
A complete list of PMA Board members is available at www.pma.org/about/board.asp.
PMA is the full-service trade association representing the $113-billion metalforming industry of North America—the industry that creates precision metal products using stamping, fabricating, spinning, slide forming and roll forming technologies, and other value-added processes. Its nearly 900 member companies also include suppliers of equipment, materials and services to the industry. PMA leads innovative member companies toward superior competitiveness and profitability through advocacy, networking, statistics, the PMA Educational Foundation, FABTECH and METALFORM Mexico tradeshows, and MetalForming and Fabricating Product News magazines.