Meet our Interns!

Hayley Milloy, Julie Barnes and Ben Taylor have joined the Precision Metalforming Association and Women in Manufacturing teams as part of the PMA/WiM summer internship program.

Hayley Milloy is from Rocky River, Ohio and is a recent graduate of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She received a Bachelor of Science in Business, majoring in Marketing, and minoring in English Literature.

Julie Barnes resides in Akron, Ohio and is a recent graduate of Stark State College of Technology in North Canton, Ohio. She received an Associate’s Degree in Digital Video Media and is attending school again in the fall for Photography.

Ben Taylor calls North Canton, Ohio home and will be a senior at Miami University this fall. He is pursuing a degree in Strategic Communications, with double minors in Economics and General Business, concentrating on Media Economics. 

Hayley Milloy
Marketing & Communications Intern
(WiM) 
Julie Barnes
Videography & Photography Intern
(PMA) 
Ben Taylor
Marketing & Communications Intern
(PMA)
















Q: What is a fun fact about you?

Hayley: I have 10+ nicknames.  They range from things like “krunk money” “hoopla” to “hootie.” They’re very random and I don’t know why I have them (or so many) but I do.

Julie: I am a triplet. We are all girls with blonde hair, blue eyes, and we were born a minute apart. I am the oldest of the three.

Ben: I studied abroad in Southeast Asia this past January and visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Hong Kong. It was unreal.

Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your dream job?

Hayley: I would love to be living in a city and working at a marketing firm where I can bring my dog to work every day (I’m getting a Corgi the second I have my own place).

Julie: My dream job would be to work on AMC’s The Walking Dead. I have a great appreciation for the show for its cinematography and phenomenal makeup. In 5 years, I’m hoping to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Film for television productions or feature films and/or start my own production business.

Ben: My dream job would be to work for the Browns, Cavs, Indians or any other professional sports organization. I also would love to work at ESPN or Turner Sports.

Q: What is your favorite genre of music? What/who have you been listening to lately?

Hayley: I don’t really have a favorite genre, but I do have a favorite Pandora station, ‘Summer Hits of the 90s’.

Julie: I love listening to scores (movie sound tracks) from my favorite films. My favorite time period for music is the 20’s to 50’s. Frank Sinatra and Peggy Lee are my favorite.

Ben: It depends. I like any kind of music as long as it isn’t dubstep.  During the summer I prefer country, and in the winter I prefer rap. Lately I have been listening to a lot of country, as well as Drake and J Cole.

Q: What are your all-time favorite, and/or current favorite TV shows?

Hayley: Friends and Seinfeld are my favorite. I don’t really like shows that I have to watch consecutively to know what’s going on. I’m horrible at keeping up with shows!

Julie: My favorite TV shows are The Walking Dead, Star Crossed, The 100, Terra Nova and Revolution.

Ben: I was a huge fan of Breaking Bad a couple years ago, but nowadays I like to watch The Office or Family Guy. However, Sportscenter is always my go-to.

Q: If you could have dinner with anyone throughout history, who would it be with?

Hayley: Audrey Hepburn

Julie: If I could sit down with anyone, I would choose James Cameron. He is the writer, director, co-producer and co-editor of Titanic and Avatar. I think it would be interesting to sit and talk with him because he has made some of the greatest movies of all time, and I would want to learn from him and acquire advice on how to be great in filmmaking.

Ben: LeBron James. I’ve looked up to him ever since his high school days (minus the Heat days) and it would be awesome to pick his brain.

Hayley, Julie and Ben are excited to learn and grow as interns of PMA and WiM. Welcome aboard! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PMA and MetalForming Magazine Conference on ERP Software

Annual Automotive Conference Moved to Virtual Format For 2020

New Steel Tariffs on Brazil and Argentina?